Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 bore side by side Krupp

16 bore side by side Krupp

A 16 bore side by side with barrels stamped Krupp.

A very nice handling gun that I shot every day on our walked up syndicate last season and a couple of driven days.

Only selling as I need to make room in my cabinet for rifle/s as FAC has arrived.

Choked at 3/4 and full I think. Non ejecting.

Perfect gun for walked up or rough shooting this season. I have heard a few people say that a 16 bore shooting 1oz loads of 6 is the best combination and this gun has proved that a few times over!

In ok condition, wood work has a few dings and scratches on it, barrels in OK and perfectly usable/safe condition. Could make a lovely project if you want to do it up or just keep shooting it as it is. Has a front sling stud fitted but has never had a back once whilst ive owned it.

Located in Leicester.

16 bore's are getting popular again if you would like one then 125 buys this. Bargain, will be gutted to sell it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16 bore krupp.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	406.5 KB 
ID:	32897

Messages replied to. Still for sale.

Hi

did this get sold?

​Cheers

No still for sale at the moment.

Should have read the whole op before I posted!

Price reduced to 100. No cheaper 16's out there and this ones a good one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukepulford View Post
    Perfect gun for walked up or rough shooting this season. I have heard a few people say that a 16 bore shooting 1oz loads of 6 is the best combination and this gun has proved that a few times over!
    I used to shoot a 16b sxs, with 1oz no.6's. Was excellent for almost everything, very pointable, plus yours are nice and tight chokes as well so good stopping power. It was always my first choice out of the cabinet for game days, the lighter weight was ideal for all day use without the loss in firepower. Good luck with the sale.

Wish you were closer good luck with sale

Where abouts are you?

Steve

Am in Leicester folks. Dakaras its not that far to own such a good gun for this little money!