Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BASC membership, unexpected benefit

BASC membership, unexpected benefit

If you are in the South and are interested in a new Nissan 4 x 4 I can recommend using the BASC 4 x 4 scheme.

Paul Collingwood at Westway Southampton is really helpful and with the assistance of BASC the savings made are substantial and delivery times quick.

Whoever at BASC originally thought of this link up with the motor trade for the memberships benefit showed some inspired thinking.

Contact Nick Glazebrook at BASC for details of this scheme.

atb Tim

Is this an advert for nissan or all the companies.

Probably someone who is associated with BASC and sells motors!

Another good idea from BASC well done BASC

How much did you save through BASC as opposed to your local dealer

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Now that would tell whether it is a good deal or not.
    I change my Disco through my local garage and get a good 'loyalty' discount every time, which I am sure would be hard to beat elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    If this is an advert for Nissan & BASC it is only because I received excellent service from both, my comments are unsolicited.

Overall savings over going to a local dealership were multiple £ 1000s and I got delivery in under 2 weeks compared to locally where I was advised to expect a 10 - 12 week wait.

atb Tim

Afternoon,
    It was me that set the deal up originally about 8 years ago with a single dealership in Southampton, this was followed with two Toyota dealers coming on board too.

Over the last couple of years though, after handing the project over to my colleague Nick, we now have a network of Nissan and Toyota dealers all over the UK offering discounts, and more recently we have negotiated terms with Land Rover and more are coming on line soon - we hope to include 2nd hand cars.

The discount structure that we negotiated with the companies is at top level, not dealer level, and the objective is that the discounts members can get through our scheme are better than you can get if you just walk in an negotiate your own deal with cash or finance.

The only caveat is that you have to have been a BASC member for over 12 months to get the deal.

David

David

Can you post when you have completed the Land Rover 2nd hand negotiations please?

Thanks
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Deals on new Land Rovers are available now, deals on ALL 2nd hand motors we are working on...
    http://www.basc.org.uk/en/basc-shoot...-discounts.cfm