Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Range Rover 1 Biker Gang 0

Range Rover 1 Biker Gang 0

Reckon I would have done exactly the same thing in his shoes.

Scary bloody stuff:

There are 2 sides to every story and we will probably never know what started it but running over people is never a good idea.

A simular thing happened to a group of us in a pub car park,we were standing by the exit of the car park talking, when a guy in an a BMW decided he did not like us and drove at us and knocked over 6 bikes and was so panicked he drove of down the road with one of the lads on the bonnet and then hit a fence and knocked the lad off the bonnet.
    When it went to court he said we tried to attack him and he was defending himself.
    The only problem was the lad he took for a ride on the bonnet was an off duty policeman
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

I am glad I always had my .45 and some mags in the glovebox when I was over there.
    They seemed to have no business chasing him like that. Just follow the car at a safe distance and report to the cops without escalating the situation if the RR was out of order.
    Thats the worst nightmare.
    Martin
    Last edited by Bavarianbrit; 30-09-2013 at 19:03.

999, tell them where you are and give them the number plates of vehicles near by to get statements.

I'd have sh*t myself!!! Read down the comments, and he got his face slashed in front of his family that were in the car with him.

Properly nasty
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Solutions View Post
    Reckon I would have done exactly the same thing in his shoes.

Scary bloody stuff:

Hmm well we didn't see what happened to start it, we did see him run over several bikes (and possibly bikers if they weren't quick enough to get out of the way) we did see the aftermath but still don't know what the cause of it was? looked like attempted murder on the part of the Range Rover driver to me, followed by assault and possibly ABH by the a couple bikers, although for all any of us know they were trying to stop a hit and run driver! as to the comments at the bottom...." lots of I would have shot the lot of them BS" (not if they had guns as well!)
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Wow! Was that a real life Mad Max versus Toecutter, or a re-enactment of GTA5?

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    Hmm well we didn't see what happened to start it, we did see him run over several bikes (and possibly bikers if they weren't quick enough to get out of the way) we did see the aftermath but still don't know what the cause of it was? looked like attempted murder on the part of the Range Rover driver to me, followed by assault and possibly ABH by the a couple bikers, although for all any of us know they were trying to stop a hit and run driver! as to the comments at the bottom...." lots of I would have shot the lot of them BS" (not if they had guns as well!)
    More info:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    Yes he did run over several bikes at the beginning , because they boxed him off ad confronted him!! I don't care why they did it at the end of the day faced with a gang of bikers trying to break into my vehicle I'd have run over thier bikes too!
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    Yes he did run over several bikes at the beginning , because they boxed him off ad confronted him!! I don't care why they did it at the end of the day faced with a gang of bikers trying to break into my vehicle I'd have run over thier bikes too!
    What was the reason for boxing him in and confronting him? Maybe the RR driver was being a tit in the first instance.
    The biker with the camera didn`t want to get to involved though did he?
    Last edited by basil; 30-09-2013 at 20:17.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    What was the reason for boxing him in and confronting him? Maybe the RR driver was being a tit in the first instance. The biker with the camera didn`t want to get to involved though did he?
    so being a tit makes it ok to try and break into someones vehicle and terrorize them ? Oh ok as long as I know
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions