Can anyone join the NRA?

gixer1

I am looking at joining a rifle club in the US and one of the prerequisites is that you are a member of the NRA, i can't seem to find anything that says you can't join the NRA but does anyone know for sure?

regards,

Gixer

Why not contact them and ask the question ?
If so you could then pay your subscription directly at the same time.

HWH.

Last edited:
Have a look at the membership joining page. It says at the bottom that foreign members have to pay $10 more to cover the increased costs of sending your mail and membership "freebies". It also seems to be covered where they ask for your address, asking for zip code or postal code. So fill your boots. I guess your money is as good as anyone else's.

the NRA doesn't sound like an organisation that turns people away.......:stir:

Not unless you're a godless commie pinko liberal who believes in universal healthcare, gay rights and anthropogenic climate change - at which point I think you get classified as 'legitimate quarry'.

They're a strange organisation. I like to think of them as what would happen if a slightly obsessive subset of the male hobbyist subculture got hold of major political backing and huge amounts of funding. Like what would happen if CAMRA were funded by InBev and the Magna Carta had made the mistake of mentioning the right to drink beer...

Not unless you're a godless commie pinko liberal who believes in universal healthcare, gay rights and anthropogenic climate change - at which point I think you get classified as 'legitimate quarry'. They're a strange organisation. I like to think of them as what would happen if a slightly obsessive subset of the male hobbyist subculture got hold of major political backing and huge amounts of funding. Like what would happen if CAMRA were funded by InBev and the Magna Carta had made the mistake of mentioning the right to drink beer...

Magic :thumb:

Back