Hmmm, maybe zero your rifle, get new glasses, quit shooting?

I hope he was aiming for a head shot! Poor Buck must have thought he was in Helmund.

There is no consistency to his misses. You can see them hitting the deck all over the place.

Back to basics for him methinks.

He'd probably fired a couple of shots and they looked ok so he probably didn't bother practicing ?

All three shots looked to be in front of the deer (the second looked to be furthest in front). Either he's never zeroed the rifle, or he's dropped it and knocked the scope out of alignment or even broken it.

All three shots looked to be in front of the deer (the second looked to be furthest in front). Either he's never zeroed the rifle, or he's dropped it and knocked the scope out of alignment or even broken it.

+1 I'd agree with that, although I more strongly suspect some trick photography with sound of shot and bullet splashes added later

cynic moi? :rolleyes:

I've seen a semi auto hunting rifle in 30-06 group like that, when the internals broke down on the scope, fortunatley it was on the range not the in the field.

I do not know what is wrong. Do you?

god thats scary,

this looks like the area in spandau forest we called no mans land, (the german east west border in berlin) but rather than high seats there was watch tower us watching them watching us watching them, the good old days when you knew who the enemy was.

this guy needs to check the rifle out,.....................................or he should have gone to specsavers

bob.

View attachment 33025

you can still see the wall in the centre left of the picture.all a bit different these days.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell if the video has been doctored with the bullet hits/noise added, but the deer does seem as though it reacts to the shots, although again, with that much noise from what appears to be an un-moderated rifle, you'd think after the first shot, a wise animal would be off! Unconvinced either way. Why would you want to make a video up of three misses like that unless it happened?

It's hard to tell if the video has been doctored with the bullet hits/noise added, but the deer does seem as though it reacts to the shots, although again, with that much noise from what appears to be an un-moderated rifle, you'd think after the first shot, a wise animal would be off! Unconvinced either way. Why would you want to make a video up of three misses like that unless it happened?

Why indeed? Lots of strange people out there. Lots think such spoofs are fun. Or it could be a more sinister objective - discrediting the sport for example.

Back