Thread: accommodation in Perthshire

accommodation in Perthshire

HI all,

Can anybody recommend a self catering cottage/lodge/cabin around the perthshire area. The closest town to our grounds is Braco.

Cheers David

How far from Blairgowrie are you?

I have a friend who has two log cabins at Butterstone.PM me if you want more details.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    How far from Blairgowrie are you?
    Hi howy308'

just checked and we are 40 miles from Blairgowrie.

Thanks mark-Joppa,

Just checked and it's about 40 mile, a little to far but will keep it in mind.

Thanks
    ​david

Pity we stay close to there, some great spots. Should be plenty of spots round about about, good luck with the search.

Our local pub has a large flat above it with all appliances and beer below at 2.50 a pint. It is eight miles from Braco.

Cabins at Nether Coul Auchterarder not that far for you at least one of them had a gun cabinet fitted, I used to have a client who stayed there, but that was some time ago,believe there has been a change of ownership since then not sure if they still have facility for guns.
    Last edited by bogtrotter; 02-10-2013 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Cabins at Nether Coul Auchterarder not that far for you at least one of them had a gun cabinet fitted, I used to have a client who stayed there, but that was some time ago,believe there has been a change of ownership since then not sure if they still have facility for guns.
    Sorry 0176466 3119 if you google either Nether Coul or Gleneagles Cabin and Caravan park you should get some info.

It was very good under the previous owners, I have not used since then and can make no guarantee of how it is now.