Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parker hale stock replacement?

parker hale stock replacement?

anyone know where i could get a replacement stock for my parker hale .270 , im wanting to get a synthetic stock for it , bit of a face lift , anyone got any idea where or who to contact for this?
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Bell & Carlson make a synthetic stock called the Carbelite for M98 actions. You'll probably have to fettle the bolt notch with a Dremel because of the huge variation in bolt handles. Midway UK stock them in various colours for around 200.

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    anyone know where i could get a replacement stock for my parker hale .270 , im wanting to get a SYNTHETIC STOCK for it , bit of a face lift , anyone got any idea where or who to contact for this?
    Don't let Brithunter see the words 'Parker hale' and 'synthetic stock' together in the same sentence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Bell & Carlson make a synthetic stock called the Carbelite for M98 actions. You'll probably have to fettle the bolt notch with a Dremel because of the huge variation in bolt handles. Midway UK stock them in various colours for around 200.
    u got a link for them , found the site but i couldnt find the stock you were talking about , have you tried this stalk before on a parker hale?

Now who is getting raped here!?
    $184 in the US
    275 in the UK!!
    3x the price!!

get it in the US unless you are in a major hurry.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/383507/bell-and-carlson-carbelite-classic-rifle-stock-mauser-98-sporter-barrel-channel-synthetic-black

Try Norman Clark as he bought most of the Parker Hale rifle spares

ADAMANT
    will this one definately fit my parker hale as its a lot of money if it doesnt

midway usa

contacted midwayusa with regards to the stock they do not ship outside the usa so looks like im gonna need to pay the 275 for a synthetic stock unless anyone else has one or knows anywhere cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    anyone know where i could get a replacement stock for my parker hale .270 , im wanting to get a synthetic stock for it , bit of a face lift , anyone got any idea where or who to contact for this?
    I know you are asking about a synthetic stock, but have you considered a laminate one. I put a Boyds thumbhole on my P.H. 270 and i am very happy with it. Cost about 120 with import and postage.
    Tusker