Thread: Resolution to the con-man saga

Resolution to the con-man saga

Hello all,
    After some time elapsed, and polite messages during which time I gave the vendor a fair chance, I got in touch with Pay-pal and initiated proceedings. It went to its full length without any reponse from the so-called vendor and Paypal finally came up with the goods and recovered the money.
    Well - it's not in the bank yet but they say it should be there within a few days.

So, well-done Pay-pal.

The vendor :- mobile eyes LTD T/A WET NETS ANGLING has a history of other buyers who have had the same problems so I leave it up to you. I'd recommend 'supping your porridge with a long spoon' if you go near him.

Ken.
    Opinions often differ according to unknown circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by ecoman View Post
    Hello all,
    After some time elapsed, and polite messages during which time I gave the vendor a fair chance, I got in touch with Pay-pal and initiated proceedings. It went to its full length without any reponse from the so-called vendor and Paypal finally came up with the goods and recovered the money.
    Well - it's not in the bank yet but they say it should be there within a few days.

So, well-done Pay-pal.

The vendor :- mobile eyes LTD T/A WET NETS ANGLING has a history of other buyers who have had the same problems so I leave it up to you. I'd recommend 'supping your porridge with a long spoon' if you go near him.

Ken.
    Glad you got sorted, .......... Might be more productive if the porridge were tipped down the back of his neck,.. straight out the microwave!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Good result. Is there a Freudian anagram in their trading name?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks