My new BMH litter

david1976

20131003_071822.jpg20131003_033122.jpg20131003_040239.jpg20131003_001242.jpg

My BMH bitch began whelping at 2230 last night and, by 0630 this morning, she had given birth to a total of 10 pups (4 bitches and 6 dogs).

I was a bit nervous about this as, it's both mine and her first litter however everything went perfectly and the bitch and all pups are doing well.

There are a couple of the dogs in amongst them (pups 7 and 8) who look like they are going to turn into real strong lads.

Here's hoping the next 8 weeks go as smoothly, I am really chuffed.

Well done to you both and i am sure they will all be fine mate did any have rear dew claws. I have had a few people still enquire about my pups and will pass them on if they are all gone.

Lovely looking litter pal... Every time I see a litter of pups I have to remind myself that I dont need another dog !!!!
Kind regards im sure all will go well
Jimmy

You know you want one Jimmy

Eye davie pal ya right I do want one BUT !!!!! Only have work for one dog, seen it too mqny times were people have a rake of dogs all getting little work as can't take them all out at once so id just sooner have tilly and give her all my working attention. Maybe when she's gone ill give one a go who knows
Regards
Jimmy

Back