Thread: Hello from Lancashire

Hello from Lancashire

Hi I thought I would better get round to introducing myself as I have been a member since April!

I have been shooting in some form since a young age and worked my way up through air rifles (trusty sharp innova)410 and my first 12 bore (single barrel baikal). I currently hold both a shotgun and Firearm license for .22 Rimfire and .223. I do quite a bit of rough shooting working with my Vizsla and I enjoy pigeon shooting and fox control.
    I have recently took my first deer and was taught how to gralloch and prepare the carcass, I am now bitten by the bug! I am about to apply for my variation for .243 so that I begin to learn more and gain further experience in deer management and stalking.
    I really enjoy reading the articles posted on here and find them both funny and well informed!
    A superb source of information if you looking to change rifles or kit etc.

All the best

Stea33

Quote Originally Posted by Stea33 View Post
    Hi I thought I would better get round to introducing myself as I have been a member since April!

I have been shooting in some form since a young age and worked my way up through air rifles (trusty sharp innova)410 and my first 12 bore (single barrel baikal). I currently hold both a shotgun and Firearm license for .22 Rimfire and .223. I do quite a bit of rough shooting working with my Vizsla and I enjoy pigeon shooting and fox control.
    I have recently took my first deer and was taught how to gralloch and prepare the carcass, I am now bitten by the bug! I am about to apply for my variation for .243 so that I begin to learn more and gain further experience in deer management and stalking.
    I really enjoy reading the articles posted on here and find them both funny and well informed!
    A superb source of information if you looking to change rifles or kit etc.

All the best

Stea33
    Welcome to the world of stalking from a ture lanc,s lads

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

The pie's are on me
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Hmmm pie ! Duke the vizsla loves um

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    The pie's are on me

Welcome to the site

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here....

Welcome aboard ,great rugby team

welcome