Best place to buy Swarovski 8x56 Illuminated?

Peter243

Hi - anyone have any ideas for best price offer on this scope and are they worth the £'s I currently use S&B's but looking at better optics and illumination?

cheers.

Peter.

Hi Peter,

I bought one the other day from my local RFD, same deal as Swillington on the link from glogin.

Worth every penny and exceeded my expectations so far. A lot of my shooting is at first light; on quite a number of occasions I have not taken a shot as I can't make out the cross hair against the animal, in particular very dark fallow. I zeroed the combo yesterday and at 100yds the illuminated dot just about covered the centre cross I had drawn on my target so about 1/4 inch.

It will be tried for real on Saturday, but so far very pleased and worth the money.

ATB

Tom

peter 243
I will second swillington shooting supplies bought one there myself
excellent to deal with .
also two of these scopes on two stalking rifles and think there
hard to beat ATB pete .

your spot on there tj,me malc and fester were in there a couple of weeks ago,he had some real nice scopes with some good discounts on them.i was very tempted if xmas wasnt just around the corner.it was like been inside a sweet shop :lol:

tika.308 said:
your spot on there tj,me malc and fester were in there a couple of weeks ago,he had some real nice scopes with some good discounts on them.i was very tempted if xmas wasnt just around the corner.it was like been inside a sweet shop :lol:

Bought a PM2 5-25x56 from there, best price in UK. Took my mate there yesterday and he bought a 2nd hand Sauer 202 .243 with Swarovski 6x42 and a moderator for £800 ish, very good buy......

I'll certinally, whilst up here use them.

TJ

Sorry, went slightly off topic there.

Hi Peter
Opticswharehouse.co.uk are worth a try I have brought a lot from them, if you give them a call you may be surprised!!

Give Forest Lodge Guns in Wragby a call.

Open 0900 - 1900 hrs seven days a week, 360 days a year.

01673 858554

I've bought three Swaro off them these past 18 months, cheaper than I was offered on all the above.

Stan

Don't go to FA Andersons, I spent the best part of 8.5k there and the guy gave me £145 discount! The only reason I went there was I wanted a RPA.
Obviously they didn't want to see me back.
There loss, I've got plent more gear I want to get and will be getting it from someone else.
Rant finished :D

I've always founds Andersons to be excellent. Good prices and knowledgeable staff willing to go the extra mile.

Back