Nomad Abysmal Response

ajr

Hi all,
I purchased a pair of their breeks at my recent visit to the midlands game fair, the breeks needed shortening I asked if the alteration work would be complete by October 14th as I plan to be in Scotland on the stags. Philip Wright the CEO of Nomad stated if my breeks were not ready in time he would send them to my address in Scotland as its my intention to stay there for 10 to 14 days.

Anyhow, I have tried to contact Nomad for the last six days, I have sent a total of three emails and made two telephone calls, apart from the automated reply's to my emails they have yet to make contact. I am most disappointed. I was wondering if any members here had a similar experience with the company?
ajr

I bought a pair of over trousers at the game fair midland this year
not worn them yet and they weren't cheap so hopefully they will be fully waterproof
and I won't need to deal with them
​regards pete

I ordered some as well response I have had they will be with me as per date promised, you have stated the 14 October so they may be on the way, had a smock, coat and pants of them now over the last 6 years and they have never let me down in all conditions

Breeks arrived yesterday ready for Scotland leaving early Monday will be on the hill with them in the afternoon.

Back