Thread: Engraving

Engraving

Just thought I would post in case anyone needs engraving, all done by hand no electric. zippy.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paper weight 003.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	33207

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Just thought I would post in case anyone needs engraving, all done by hand no electric. zippy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paper weight 003.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	33207
    Hi Zippy. that looks really good. I'm looking for an engraver to do some commercial items going forwards..front sights, bottom metal, trigger guards, etc. would you mind pm'ing me a few rough ideas on prices?

thanks

​Peter

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Some idea of prices would be good, however sending them to Hollywood maybe a bit of a problem.
    Please though do tell us what you charge as i am considering getting something done.
    Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.........Dalai Lama

Thanks, I only do bulino work on sterling silver or cold blue metal, after market silver receiver is very hard to get this detail. I specialize in detail work on blue steel and designing work on guns, have many engravers that do the carving. 500.00 usd for head or profile and 750.00 for full body, thanks, zippy

have you any similar engravings of stags, roe bucks, boar or african game?

could look good on the floorplate of some of my rifles..can you do it on slow rust blued steel?

I can work on rust blue just takes longer, if I have an image of it I can engrave it.