Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GDK Trading - Terrible service

GDK Trading - Terrible service

Just a report on a really bad service received from the above company, I purchased a 6 gun digital safe from the Midland Game Fair through this company with a promised delivery date of the 27/09/13 - after not receiving it I tried phoning a couple of times last week with no answer, fair enough they may have been busy so I sent an email on Wednesday still no reply by this am so I repeatedly rang the number and eventually spoke to someone @ 10:15 who could not give me an answer but promised to phone me back, I eventually had to phone them back at 16:45 for which I got a "sorry we can't get them and don't know when we will, can we supply you one with keys" erm no! Said person couldn't give me an answer on why the website stated they have stock of this model for the last week that I have been checking and still does even now, anyway we shall see if they actually take as long to process my refund as they did to call me back.

Just a word of caution for anyone intending to purchase from this outfit.

Thanks

​Leon
    "you've only got three choices in life - give up, give in or give it all you've got"

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Just a report on a really bad service received from the above company, I purchased a 6 gun digital safe from the Midland Game Fair through this company with a promised delivery date of the 27/09/13 - after not receiving it I tried phoning a couple of times last week with no answer, fair enough they may have been busy so I sent an email on Wednesday still no reply by this am so I repeatedly rang the number and eventually spoke to someone @ 10:15 who could not give me an answer but promised to phone me back, I eventually had to phone them back at 16:45 for which I got a "sorry we can't get them and don't know when we will, can we supply you one with keys" erm no! Said person couldn't give me an answer on why the website stated they have stock of this model for the last week that I have been checking and still does even now, anyway we shall see if they actually take as long to process my refund as they did to call me back.

Just a word of caution for anyone intending to purchase from this outfit.

Thanks

​Leon
    Leon, that's pretty poor. How did you pay the deposit? If by card you may be able to get it back quite quickly

​Naseby

I had crap service also when I brought a extendable Highseat from them in February. The delivery date was late, the seat was not fit for purpose and when I explained the problem to
    to their technical dept. He just got defensive and laughed at one point, in a you ain't got a clue what your on about attitude. Phone calls same as yourself. Nightmare in the end they had the seat back and gave a refund less 30 quid restocking and their postage out.
    I won't ever use them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Naseby View Post
    Leon, that's pretty poor. How did you pay the deposit? If by card you may be able to get it back quite quickly

​Naseby

Foolishly I paid in full with my debit card, I will get it back its just a case of how long it takes.
    "you've only got three choices in life - give up, give in or give it all you've got"

Foolishly I paid in full with my debit card, I will get it back its just a case of how long it takes.
    Leon, you say "foolishly" and I would have thought so too when i did the same and used a Debit Card, but another SD member on here explained to me how to get the money back and it came back a day or two later. I had similar terrible service from Kammo UK. Phone your Bank in the first instance and they will explain the procedure; mine were very helpful.
    Good Luck
    ​Naseby

Quote Originally Posted by Naseby View Post
    Leon, you say "foolishly" and I would have thought so too when i did the same and used a Debit Card, but another SD member on here explained to me how to get the money back and it came back a day or two later. I had similar terrible service from Kammo UK. Phone your Bank in the first instance and they will explain the procedure; mine were very helpful.
    Good Luck
    ​Naseby
    Leon,
    Have a quick look at this thread
    Kammo UK Ltd
    By the way the chap that helped me was ths84 - again thanks to him
    Naseby

Are they in league with the hat geezer?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Are they in league with the hat geezer?
    Not quite, he didnt want to take our money, this lot take your money and dont want to give you the goods

I have raised a dispute with the bank on the above advice, cheers for your help Naseby

Leon

Not quite, he didnt want to take our money, this lot take your money and dont want to give you the goods

I have raised a dispute with the bank on the above advice, cheers for your help Naseby

Leon
    ​My pleasure Leon, hope it works out well for you

Thanks for passing this info on, I was just about to order one of there xl ammo safes. After reading about your hassle I think that I will find one somewhere else.