Available: 250 bird driven day at Hargham & Quidenham, Norfolk Saturday 19th October

Virbius

We have availability on a 250 bird driven pheasant and partridge day on 19th Saturday October 2013. This is a fully catered day including tea & coffee on arrival, elevenses in the field after the second drive, two-course cooked lunch with wine and to finish tea & cake at the shoot lodge after the final drive. £900 inclusive.

Read what people having been saying about us:

‘Hi David, thanks very much for yesterday – brilliant!’ CT

‘Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed last Friday’s shoot. Good company, good birds and an altogether great day out’ CB

‘David, thank you and the team for putting on such a splendid day. Even the weather was well organised!’ JF

‘Firstly, thank you for hosting such a splendid day, everyone has agreed how well it went. We were so impressed would it be possible to put in an advanced booking for September 2014?’ RM

‘Some fantastic birds, brilliant organisation and excellent food, I am not sure how it could have been better so thanks to everyone involved.’ GB

‘The drive after lunch was probably the most exciting 15 minutes of my life’ PS

‘Dad and I were talking and we have both decided that today was one of the best days shooting ever’ GM

Back