Fire

stalkinginengland

Had a wonderful 2 days with our French team shooting here at Bunwell, and then this morning this. Chiller, deer larder and workshop together with all the tools I have bought over the last 30 years gone. Gutted.

Had a wonderful 2 days with our French team shooting here at Bunwell, and then this morning this. Chiller, deer larder and workshop together with all the tools I have bought over the last 30 years gone. Gutted.
Feel for you buddy!, Mike @ Brock & Norris might be worth a phonecall, they had a devastating fire at the business a while back, you might get some advice on timesavers.

That's dreadful, what bad luck.
​First call is to your Insurance Company; they should come into their own at times like this. I know mine would.

bummer Mark, onwards and upwards though! wishing you all the best from us as well as from 'hernie' (Gatsby) ;) he's become a cracking deer dog btw!

Thank you all who have been in touch one way or another. I am now getting my head around it a bit and the most important things that I need are a Chiller or lorry back reffa on 240v and a 20 x20 steel framed building or some bits of steel framed building that I could use. If anyone knows of anyone who deals with such things please PM. I must get something set up for handling first. I have searched the net and have made some in roads but any contacts would be helpful. As soon as we have cleared the site I need to start getting things in order.

Anything is worth considering

Thanks in advance

Mark

Back