Approximate value?

RED-DOT

Been offered the following as a full package from a mate and would like to know where to get a ballpark figure please?
Sauer 202 black synthetic in .243 FIRED NINE ROUNDS.
As new Swarovski 8X56 A4 scope.
Harris bipod
Warne mounts with recoil bar.
Top moderator (Atec).
All cased and packaging/tools etc.

Whats a fair price?

I have a sort of similar set up and I don't think £1,500 takes fair account of a nearly new rifle and as new scope to a mate. The Atec mod is probably min £220 when new. Nothing against HS above but I can imagine an RFD telling him its worth £1.5k or less so they could sell it for more (as naturally they would need to). As a punter, you'd have to pay quite a bit more to buy all these components new and put them together. You could do it second hand maybe but they wouldn't be as good condition, you wouldn't necessarily know the history and it would take a while longer. I would say £2,000 would be a fair price. It's perhaps more money than he may have got from an RFD for the job lot and if the rifle and scope are still in immaculate condition and you need a new rifle then you have a very nice set-up which you saved money on (so long as you like the calibre).

£1750 based on the value if you broke the package up and sold them seperatley on here:

Sauer 202 black synthetic in .243 FIRED NINE ROUNDS. £1000
As new Swarovski 8X56 A4 scope. £500
Harris bipod £50
Warne mounts with recoil bar. £50
Top moderator (Atec). £150
All cased and packaging/tools etc

£1750 based on the value if you broke the package up and sold them seperatley on here:

Sauer 202 black synthetic in .243 FIRED NINE ROUNDS. £1000
As new Swarovski 8X56 A4 scope. £500
Harris bipod £50
Warne mounts with recoil bar. £50
Top moderator (Atec). £150
All cased and packaging/tools etc

Please show me where you can buy a 202 synthetic at £1000????....the cheapest one on gun trader just now is £1200 ad I bet that's seen some work! I would say 1300 minimum for the rifle.

If the Atec has fired nine rounds it'll be as new and easy to tell so I'd say £175 minimum as the cheapest you will get one new is £225, the scope would be around £400-500, mounts about £50 and bipod £50 minimum.

Regards,

gixer

Thanks peeps.. we all like a bargain but he is a mate and i have had him lamping and stalking and we done our DSC together but he cant get any land so it is lying idle.... 9 rounds and can be verified, so sad.

Back