Thread: JD Reloading - where the heck are you?

JD Reloading - where the heck are you?

It's time I explained exactly how we operate as our lack of a physical presence on the high street is causing a bit of confusion...

JD Reloading Ltd only trades online and by mail order, which is OK for most of you in the UK, but a bit weird for some of our customers in Norfolk and Suffolk.

We aren't yet RFD, so can't offer licensable consumables however since we are "firearm related" the police have, quite reasonably, suggested we keep our actual location off the Web. We therefore list our company's legal registered address in Diss.

This much I can say - we're in West Norfolk. So, for those in the west of the county we do offer a kind of meet-you-halfway delivery service at a mutually convenient time and place. I'm also in Grove Small Arms Club, in case you're in that or one of the other clubs we hang around with at Grove. Or, if you're west of Norwich I can drop stuff round to your home if you would like.

So, my apologies for the cloak and dagger vagueness; rest assured we're simply compyling with the police's request to be cautious.

Jon
    JDR GUNS LTD - jdrguns.com
    RFD no: 36/2511
    Find us on Facebookand Twitter

I'll have as many of these as you can ship at what is, by any standard, a cracking price:

Brand: Pro-Shot Products
    Product code: PSCCP
    Weight: 0.2 kg
    Availability: In stockPrice: £0.00
    Ex. VAT: £0.00

Cheers!

K

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    You should tell the police to mind there own business.
    Can you honestly imagine any RFD who DOES have weapons to not advertise or have a website.
    Beef up your security and apply for an RFD
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Ive had no probs Jon with them.
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Jon. It seems very odd that you are concerned about 'security' and use Facebook. I suggest you ditch Facebook. Regards JCS

Very droll - keep clicking :-)

All of those products show zero until you pick one, then the bad news appears in the form of a drop-down list.

Got you guessing though!

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Jon. It seems very odd that you are concerned about 'security' and use Facebook. I suggest you ditch Facebook. Regards JCS
    It's business Facebook we use not personal - nothing revealing is stored there.

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    It's business Facebook we use not personal - nothing revealing is stored there.
    Hmmm, I think you are missing the point. http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ing-cybercrime Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Hmmm, I think you are missing the point. http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ing-cybercrime Regards JCS
    Er nope. There is nothing behind the firewall for them to steal.