Butchery Course for Deer.

Blackrider

Sincere apologies if this has been asked previous (and I'm sure it has) but where would be a good location to attend a butchery/carcass prep. course ?

Thanks,
John.

Jelen are set to run a park culling & carcass prep/butchery course as soon as the doe/hind season starts, over two weekends I think. Course participants will have the choice to carry out both parts of the course OR either of the two elements. The reason for the split weekends is to allow for hanging time in the chiller.
I appreciate it's a fair distance for you but might be worth a call to their office to confirm the details.
Regards
Paul

Sincere apologies if this has been asked previous (and I'm sure it has) but where would be a good location to attend a butchery/carcass prep. course ?

Thanks,
John.

John,

Andrew Astill over at Melton Mowbray turns out a few nice options, some of which can get you harvesting the Red Stags and you get the trophy and a meat package as well.

He's a site member.

​Stan

We are running another one on the 3rd November.

Jon, I know I have done this before but if there are any spaces left, I would quite like to attend another.

Cheers

​Steve

Hi Steve,

Come along you are very welcome, we start a 9.00 am and look forward to seeing you.

Best regards.

Jon.

Back