Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye brian :(

Bye bye brian :(

I just wated to say a sad farewell to Brian may who came on here trying to find out who was on the badger cull you will be missed
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Do you think he was RTU'ed? Maybe ambushed with a mug of coffee. I was going to ask him what colour the badger sett was.

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Do you think he was RTU'ed? Maybe ambushed with a mug of coffee. I was going to ask him what colour the badger sett was.
    Be alert with his special forces skills he could already be inside your room!!! Lol
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    I just wated to say a sad farewell to Brian may who came on here trying to find out who was on the badger cull you will be missed
    Brian Damage NCO the rubber daggers

I must have missed this! Linky?

Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    I must have missed this! Linky?
    It was about a crack team of DEFRA ninjas on a black (and white) op. It was totally deniable and there were no prisoners or survivors. No, wait a minute, there were some survivors, the 1000 badgers that they missed the target by.

aw bugger it just got interesting when i decided to go to bed and got up this morning to view at least three more pages only to find its gone oh well i am sure they will be back,wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Pity it wasn't locked as it was a really funny thread, all the real SD members were pretty well behaved from what I saw.

Missed it entirely - so pure supposition on my part -

But I can rest easy knowing that the good members of SD will have responded in a polite, erudite manner and allowed open debate on differing views. Thus, whilst unlikely to materially sway such an apparently entrenched opinion, it will have -

1. Demonstrated we do not conform to the 'Red Neck' thug image that makes it so easy to stereotype/ denigrate us all
    2. Added strength to our criticism of emotive hyperbole issued by the 'otherside'.
    3. Removed the possibility of silly & reckless comments being properly attributable to our 'position'
    4. Struck a small victory for the position that all decisions of a political nature tend to be much better founded on fact and calm consideration than hearsay, mob mentality and 'necessity' ( in terms of William Pitt's assertion )

Thank goodness we got that rather than the alternative. A situation of which we can all be proud...

Right guys? .... er Guys? ..... hello?

Signed hope to be proved wrong of Moray
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Attachment 33349
    ​The badger killers outed