Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti's

Anti's

Having spent a couple of days on here trying to chat with someone who thinks that any law breach should lead to one's FAC being confiscated, I was wondering if there was the remotest possibility that there are anti's on here, who use threads to get people to incriminate themselves by reacting to the topic and describing actions which they have undertaken which could be held against them?

Long sentence but it feels much like we may be being set up.

I would be very shocked if this site does not have antis as registered members. I am always very carefull who I speak to online as antis and oddballs are a big thing in the online forums.

Think you are being a tad paranoid chaps. Sure be careful.

​I like hunting deer end of.

Of course there is. You can't be too careful. It is a public forum after all. Not sure about being set up though.

As other have stated I'd be shocked if there weren't antis here and yes anything they could use against you they would I'm sure of that , so be careful what you say .
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Yes there are one or two only on here but most members are uncles and nephews.

To be fair I tend to watch what I'm saying so as not to get lambasted by legitimate members on here.... Can get a bit rough

there an security issue to

Well, I feel that ***** *** not *** ******* *** **** **** from *** *** **** **** ******** *** careful *** **** *** **** ****** ******** ** ***! Also don't forget that ******* *** **** ****** ***** ****** ***** ****so they can't read it.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Hamburger View Post
    Well, I feel that ***** *** not *** ******* *** **** **** from *** *** **** **** ******** *** careful *** **** *** **** ****** ******** ** ***! Also don't forget that ******* *** **** ****** ***** ****** ***** ****so they can't read it.
    Agreed.