Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: york guns

york guns

hi guys , just got my new Schmidt & bender 2.5-10x56 flash dot from York gun . if anyone is looking to buy new I would recommend York guns they gave me a good deal and great service . thank you to Dave wood

Always found them expensive and hard to deal with!

Not wishing to 'P' up your back Tommy, but I got a hundred quid off a Swaro, from a well respected type up in Tain.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

sorry to here that , I have only used them the once and found them very helpful .

I bought a 2nd hand S&B from them, very good service and after service from them.

I've used them in the past and felt satisfied with the service.
    Paul

I've used them a few times and always been pleased with the service, advice and prices on the S&B scopes I've had off of them.
    I've also had some fair part exchange deals with them too.

I offered them a commision sale and they wanted 20%+vat on the price achieved which would have been some 1,800 to them.

Seem to remember popping in a few years back, A Sako .243 under my arm, (Bagged!), asked if they were interested in buying any stock in that day?, first offer 600.00 sight unseen.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

a few years ago before i found sako ! i got a new rem 700 pss for a build up job i got a good deal out of them and they placed the unwanted stock at a good price win win for me. also had a pm2 s&b used had a good deal on that too happy happy.