Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SHORT NOTICE* Foot stalking grunting Fallow Bucks on their stands!

*SHORT NOTICE* Foot stalking grunting Fallow Bucks on their stands!

Folks,

I have some excellent stalking available over the next couple weeks, whilst the rut is in full swing.

Availability for this offer is limited to 14-17th & 21/22 + 25-31st October, be aware the later dates will be accompanied by a reduction in rutting activity!

We have access to some gorgeous oak woodland, stuffed with grunting Fallow bucks. You will be slowly foot stalking through the woods, closing on the gunting master Buck, while keeping eyes open for any satellite beasts that are patrolling the ground.

The ground consists of steep wooded hills/valleys, so you should NOT be unfit - it would really spoil your enjoyment of what will be some of the best of English stalking.

Arrive and check-zero prior to an evening outing - then followed by a morning stalk to complete your 'day' in Devon.

1-1 guided stalking or could take two 'experienced' shooters.

Costs:

150 per day (2x outings)
    Spike bucks 60
    or ANY Fallow Buck 100!!!
    S/C accommodation in the Hunter's Lodge 35 per person/night.

Email me NOW please on info@farringtonds.com as PMs and responses to this thread may not be seen in time!

Looking forward to hearing from you on what will be some stalking to remember!

Rgds,
    Ian

Home - Farrington Deer Services
    Tel: 07798 771 062
    Last edited by IanF; 12-10-2013 at 11:47.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Location?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Good point Basil - we are in the South West, based in Axminster - within an hour of you!
    Last edited by IanF; 12-10-2013 at 11:48.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Good point Basil - we are in the South West, based in Axminster - within an hour of you!
    Thanks Ian. Where is the stalking and was the pictured buck shot where this offer takes place please?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

100 for a Great Buck, thats better value than 30 years ago.

Scrumbag there next weekend. Therefore none left!!!!

David.

Hi Basil,

We will be stalking to the West of Exeter & whilst there are some excellent heads on the ground (they are descended from park stock) the majority do have some fish-tailing in the palms - at this price I am offering exciting stalking and the incidental possibility of a very nice trophy.

The buck was a free-range beast taken by me on another estate - you may remember seeing his antlers mounted on the wall of our Lodge!

Are you interested in joining me for a day?

Rgds

Ian

All based in THE most comfortable digs,& I don't need to mention the scran!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi Ian!
    That sounds great....
    Maybe I should get on your list for 2014...? Two lads from Germany....?
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildboar1973 View Post
    Hi Ian!
    That sounds great....
    Maybe I should get on your list for 2014...? Two lads from Germany....?
    ......... ein anderes schnappsidee?

Rgds

Ian