zeiss duralyt how much ???

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys

How much would you say a fully boxed, good condition zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 illumnated (60 recticle) is worth on the secondhand market ????

ATB

Dave

Hi Guys How much would you say a fully boxed, good condition zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 illumnated (60 recticle) is worth on the secondhand market ???? ATB Dave
Dave

I have a mate in Andover after one, he has his scope up for sale art the mo

let me know what your after please.

ta

bob.

thinking of selling mine but havnt got a clue what there worth secondhand MS, they are £899 new now the illuminated ones

£845 from the Scottish chap.

(£140 of that is VAT, so you really pay £705 to the retailer)

£560 is 2/3 and fair, I'd say.

Is this to see how much someone will give you? I thought bidding was not allowed on the site

no not at all, just have no idea what its was worth so i was asking advise off members for a ball park figure thats all, thankyou

Last edited:
On a slight side issue, does it really cost £300 to illuminate a reticle?

Probably not.

But does it cost BMW £2,872 to fit an upgraded SatNav (Communication & information systems) or does it cost BA an extra £2,300 to fly someone business class from Heathrow to New York compared to economy? In both cases the answer is clearly no.

We pay an extra £300 for scope illumination because that's the value we, as individual consumers, are prepared to pay.

Supply and Demand - simple economics.

If you don't think an illuminated reticle is worth an extra £300 then don't pay it!

willie_gunn

Back