Thread: Reloading WSM 300 with Norma

Reloading WSM 300 with Norma

Hello, looking for loads for mentioned caliber. Maybe somebody could share the experience. I am using Norma MRP ( 66.7gr) for 200 gr Siera GK and n-204 for 184 gr evolution bullet. Barrel twist 10". Thanks

I would have thought the first port of call would be the published load data from the powder make you are using

Nothing wrong with asking for other's experience, as long as you do not apply it directly, but as a reference help, invaluable.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Bebronomas I wouldn't have though that you would get much advise on this site regarding Norma powders as they haven't been available in the U.K. for a considerable number of years now. In fact you will probably be struggling to find more than a handful of U.K. shooters who have ever encountered them or can remember them.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Bebronomas I wouldn't have though that you would get much advise on this site regarding Norma powders as they haven't been available in the U.K. for a considerable number of years now. In fact you will probably be struggling to find more than a handful of U.K. shooters who have ever encountered them or can remember them.
    Mike , Memories can be long, (And sometimes inaccurate), but worth trawling for.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I'll bet you can remember Parker Hale importing it Steve but have you ever used it? I never did because Nobel was available then, was very good and so much cheaper.

In fact I tried to get some Norma powder only a few years ago as I wanted to duplicate a Norma factory load in 8x57irs but failed to source either of the suitable Norma powders.
    Last edited by 8x57; 13-10-2013 at 13:59.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.