Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FCI reg Bavarian Mountain Hound puppy (CACIT,champion sired)

FCI reg Bavarian Mountain Hound puppy (CACIT,champion sired)

FCI Reg Bavarian Mountain Hound puppy from a kennel “Bebro Namas” for sale (born 2013 05 11).
    Dam.BERTA is Minijos Slenio Field trial working test blood trace 16-24 hours old:
    FT 5 x I°,3x III° ,II° certificates, C.A.C.I.T, C.P.C, FCI tracking certificates.
    Sire KASTOR znad Warcianskich Tatarakow, PLJCH,PLCH, I°working test blood trace (FT) certificates.
    excellent pedigree certificate.
    Champion sired.Long line of champions.
    both parents are working with best results.
    Sir is No 1 in Poland, Dam is the best working bavarian hound in Lithuania.

We have one puppy male yet.
    all questions are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Last edited by Bebronamas; 14-10-2013 at 17:31.

Are these KBGS and which FCI are they please?

Nice looking parents real stunning how much do they sell for.

The reason i asked what the price was is because it is a rule of the site and Admin will remove your add.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebronamas View Post
    The price 1500 GBP

You can get a KBGS dog for €600. £1500 seems very expensive!
    Last edited by Paul 600; 13-10-2013 at 14:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebronamas View Post
    sir, it is not reasonable to sell " RRoyce for the price of Renault " ... Even both starts from "R" I don't mean to insult any Renault owners..
    from Sir side there are 3 generations as champion. From Dam, 2 generations with ranking champion in field trial. What we offer, is the best from our region.
    If you want to tell me the UK champion in field trial/ blood track and candidate intnational, sells for 600 GBP, I buy it immediately. As well I would be thankful for the contacts of this person, to shear experience.
    We offer last puppy from real working parents. Both parents are officially on call duty in there region respectively for game search.
    ​all the best
    Thats a very bold claim Bedronamas regarding the RR for price of a Renault analogy, as many would agree that some of the older societies in Europe probably have the best dogs based on restricted breeding programmes and only using dogs carefully chosen for suitability because of the tests they pass, conformation and so on.

Just to clarify why a pup is worth so much money from parents who have passed these 'field trials', can you offer in detail exactly what the dogs are faced with in theses tests please?

Same as I have always said, because the parents are good its a gamble on the pup for both health and ability. Dogs can throw back generations.

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Same as I have always said, because the parents are good its a gamble on the pup for both health and ability. Dogs can throw back generations.
    Exactly howy as I used to say in my terrier days "not all tysons kids will want to be boxers" anyway let me get my tin hat dusted off before wooly sees this thread lol is that the popcorn and beer ready I see
    Jimmy
    Last edited by jimmy milnes; 13-10-2013 at 14:21. Reason: typo

Just same for us Jimmy as you said if our kids take after us there would be another three perfect human beings just like me.

Just to clarify why a pup is worth so much money from parents who have passed these 'field trials', can you offer in detail exactly what the dogs are faced with in theses tests please?[/QUOTE]

I am surprised you are asking. I had strong impression this is united FCI hunting dog requirement for blood tracking, originated from Germany and anyone interested in this breed should know!!! If to start from lowest grade , it is 3-6 h old track for juniors up to 1.5 y old and 24 h track for adults. We do it with annunciation from 2 nd " wounded game bed". We have never done 48 h old track, this autumn will be first time. Are u asking for these details?