Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranbit hunting opportunity /pest control

Ranbit hunting opportunity /pest control

Hi there, I am looking for an opportunity in south part of UK for a rabbit hunting ground, I am a BASC member and an experienced smal game hunter, and we own a farm our self. If I get a permision on your ground you can be sure the job is cleanly done. I do my job with a silenced .22 FAC airgun. Would be nice hearing from you. Joshua

Cracking first post Josh,

how about following site manners and post an introduction. No one gets anything for nothing in life.
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

How about you get out and knock doors like we all had to instead of asking for permission on a HUNTING site

This isn`t farmers weekly mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    How about you get out and knock doors like we all had to instead of asking for permission on a HUNTING siteThis isn`t farmers weekly mate.
    He seems to be located a long way from the South of UK, perhaps he intends to pop over at week-ends

Ranbit - is this a new addition to the general license??

Quote Originally Posted by aaronbott View Post
    Ranbit - is this a new addition to the general license??
    Yes it is mate, although we've had plenty of ranbits down here for years. They first escaped from Woburn in the late 1870's and quickly headed for Cornwall as their prefered diet consists mainly of pasties and ale, we get loads of them round here, they live by the coast mainly but can sometimes be found further inland. If anyone is interested in ranbit stalking I can offer outings at 75 a stalk with no trophy fees. Payment in advance please.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    Yes it is mate, although we've had plenty of ranbits down here for years. They first escaped from Woburn in the late 1870's and quickly headed for Cornwall as their prefered diet consists mainly of pasties and ale, we get loads of them round here, they live by the coast mainly but can sometimes be found further inland. If anyone is interested in ranbit stalking I can offer outings at 75 a stalk with no trophy fees. Payment in advance please.
    PMSL ..This is what happens when admin go off on a jolly boys outing . No INTRO FROM OP AND NO TRADE MEMBERSHIP FROM BUCKAROO
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Quote Originally Posted by shudadunityonksago View Post
    PMSL ..This is what happens when admin go off on a jolly boys outing . No INTRO FROM OP AND NO TRADE MEMBERSHIP FROM BUCKAROO
    Better make the most of it then!
    short notice outings on the Ranbits available NOW folks! special rates for residents of "Schweiz" 75 a go and if you want luxury food (apples and crisps etc) it's just an extra 130 euros!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    Better make the most of it then!
    short notice outings on the Ranbits available NOW folks! special rates for residents of "Schweiz" 75 a go and if you want luxury food (apples and crisps etc) it's just an extra 130 euros!
    Hmmmm 130 euros for apples and crisps !!!!!!! where have i seen that price before !!!!!!!

Jimbo

i stopped trapping ranbits a few years back they taste awful must be the black pudding and onions they feed on!
    although i have heard walkers are bringing out a ranbit flavoured snack!