Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doe/hind stalking Braemar area

Doe/hind stalking Braemar area

Looking for paid opportunities on the 18 or 19th November, if anyone has anything available let me know.

Thanks

Try invercauld not sure how much it would be. Stunning views plenty of deer. Or if you go to Glenshee try the white house of glenshee

Thanks for that JR. I'm enquiring for one of my regular clients that isn't in here.

Let me no how you get on. I've got a couple of other place that might be able to help. Tho if I had the choice. I'd take invercauld everything

Quote Originally Posted by JR73 View Post
    Let me no how you get on. I've got a couple of other place that might be able to help. Tho if I had the choice. I'd take invercauld everything
    Left messages after getting through to a mobile, but no response yet since Friday !

Very similar to my experiences. I have tried to book stalking on Deeside for a number of years now, both stag and hinds, and rarely get to speak to someone who can actually take a booking and never get a call back from someone who can. 90% of my own stalking is roe, but i like to get a week or so at the stags, but in day or two blocks because of work commitments. I try to get a couple of days at the hinds at the beginning and end of the season.

I have now hooked up with 2 estates / outfitters, both further away from home in Aberdeen, but who can take my booking and can offer regular stalking, and book a trip for two of us every month or so in season. I think Deeside and Donside have fishing, grouse and week long bookings and are happy just to take this and are not interested in day or twos booking. This is certainly my experience.

Chris Murphy at Mar Lodge

cmurphy@nts.org.uk