Thread: Remington rifles

Remington rifles

Hi all, Apologies to the moderators in advance if anyone takes offence!

Thanks to the buyout of SMK by Remington, I am now able to source new Remington rifles. I am a trained gunmaker ( 13 years Westley Richards ) and a bona fide RFD. I am about to place an order, and if anyone is seriously considering purchasing a Remy 700, then contact me with your requirements. It appears that they are at the moment limiting the range to .223, .243, and .308's in the various model 700 configurations. Geniune enquiries only please!!! - there are also some good deals at the moment, and I'm willing to pass on these savings to customers, providing that the guns are in stock after this weeks Tackle & Guns Trade fair!! I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I may not reply instantly, but will do my best to respond as promptly as possible through the forum, or email me at arrowheadsupplies@btinternet.com

Regards, Jim.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyJim View Post
    Hi all, Apologies to the moderators in advance if anyone takes offence!

Thanks to the buyout of SMK by Remington, I am now able to source new Remington rifles. I am a trained gunmaker ( 13 years Westley Richards ) and a bona fide RFD. I am about to place an order, and if anyone is seriously considering purchasing a Remy 700, then contact me with your requirements. It appears that they are at the moment limiting the range to .223, .243, and .308's in the various model 700 configurations. Genuine enquiries only please!!! - there are also some good deals at the moment, and I'm willing to pass on these savings to customers, providing that the guns are in stock after this weeks Tackle & Guns Trade fair!! I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I may not reply instantly, but will do my best to respond as promptly as possible through the forum, or email me at arrowheadsupplies@btinternet.com

Regards, Jim.
    Hi Jim

You will have to register as a TRADE MEMBER or the moderators will remove your post sir.

kindest regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Jim,
    spent a day at Westley Richards last year, impressive!
    Is there an option to order Remmy barrelled actions? Or actions only?
    edi

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Jim

You will have to register as a TRADE MEMBER or the moderators will remove your post sir.

kindest regards

bob.
    True that. I can sense the finger hovering above the key board as I write this. Contact JAYB and get set up as Trade Member.~Muir

Sorry guys, How do I contact JAYB ? Tied up at the moment as my father in law is terminally ill with cancer so everything is all a bit mad at the moment and I'm trying to fit things in as best I can, when I can.

Regards, Jim.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyJim View Post
    Sorry guys, How do I contact JAYB ? Tied up at the moment as my father in law is terminally ill with cancer so everything is all a bit mad at the moment and I'm trying to fit things in as best I can, when I can.

Regards, Jim.

Hi Jim

sorry to read about your father in law,

on the main page there is a link you click to register as a trader,i think its all don via the site/internet etc

kind regards
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube