Thread: .306

Looking for a cheap reliable .30-06 would consider a 300 win mag at right price pm with what u have
    Last edited by robert1666; 16-10-2013 at 09:53.
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

mate... gutted, just sold my puggy a couple of months ago. It was a beast...

^^^^^^^ funny post
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    ^^^^^^^ funny post
    were the beasts included in the sale ? Added value ?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    Looking for a cheap reliable .306 would consider a 30 win mag at right price pm with what u have
    That's a new one on me. In fifty years I have never heard of a .306, I have heard of .307 and .308. Regards JCS

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    mate... gutted, just sold my puggy a couple of months ago. It was a beast...
    Hope it wasn't too deer for the purchaser............

Coat
    Taxi
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by tamar View Post
    hope it wasn't too deer for the purchaser............

Coat
    taxi
    gone
    rofl!

I am officially a half-witt used my phone to place this advert I have missed out the 0's in 300 win mag and 30-06 I do apologise think ill try another thread surely someone knew what I was on about ?
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    I am officially a half-witt used my phone to place this advert I have missed out the 0's in 300 win mag and 30-06 I do apologise think ill try another thread surely someone knew what I was on about ?
    Of course they did, but had no sale to offer so turned it into a lighthearted way of keeping your post to the top.
    It was more interesting this way than the continual 'Bump' or 'TTT' posts with nothing else added.
    30-06 is a good choice of calibre, so good luck with your search.