Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4x2

4x2

Whats the cheapest place online to get 4x2?

Ridgeons?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    As admin are on holiday and we all seem to have broken out into silly season can I ask what 4x2
    1. Car =freely available at any car supermaket website
    2. Quad bike=have a look on Fleabay
    3. Rifle scope=not sure anyone makes this size as 2mm obj would pose some issues at dusk
    4. Wood=Are you a builder? You should know where to buy wood but start at B&Q

And why is your post under gunsmithing section if its for either 1,2, or 4

Sorry
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Don't forget that stuff they used at the turn of the century for rifle cleaning .......
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    Don't forget that stuff they used at the turn of the century for rifle cleaning .......
    Eh, I still use it for the SxS

Neil.

Thats 4x2, as in the rolls of cotton bore cleaning material with red markings. Issued to the forces before they changed to pop guns.

This is the real stuff. I have no connection with the seller, just passing by, nothing to see here, please move on.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gun-Cleaning-Cloth-Patch-Lint-Free-Rifle-kit-Shotgun-4x2-Four-by-two-/300903174457

"Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    As admin are on holiday and we all seem to have broken out into silly season can I ask what 4x2
    1. Car =freely available at any car supermaket website
    2. Quad bike=have a look on Fleabay
    3. Rifle scope=not sure anyone makes this size as 2mm obj would pose some issues at dusk
    4. Wood=Are you a builder? You should know where to buy wood but start at B&Q
    And why is your post under gunsmithing section if its for either 1,2, or 4Sorry
    One of the most famous cleaning materiels used the world over.
    There is also a 2x2 available, I have rolls of both and use them quite often.
    I cannot imagine any gun owner not having heard of it or knowing what it is is.
    Last edited by EMcC; 16-10-2013 at 12:21.

Four-be-Two as it's often pronounced. Sadly I ran out of it some time back. I also used the Rapier Rifle clean to good effect.

Wilf, Get yourself down to Bisley Pavillion Saturday or Sunday (19th & 20th) to the Trafalgar meet. There will be roll after roll of it on the stalls there.