Thread: Vhs/vcr

Vhs/vcr

I decided to digitize some old VHS tapes with home movies my parents and grandparents took of me and my brother in our early years. The problem is, I had two vhs/vcr and they both seem to be broken. Does anyone have a vcr/vhs they do not need and would not mind parting with?

Many thanks in advance.

gumtree
    basically free now

Thanks. I will have a look.

You can buy players that will allow you to play the VHS and simultaneously record to CD, Maplins used to do them.

D

have a Sony machine which connects to anything camcorder etc and puts it on disc, pity you ain,t closer you could borrow it.

Thanks guys. I think I will look at various charity shops too.

Tried this recently but it took so long i found some guys who will do it for you and add text still images etc also actually edit out all the unnecessary bits and give you back a really pro cd,, feel free to diy but have you got that much free time??
    ​atb

Quote Originally Posted by rick6point5 View Post
    Tried this recently but it took so long i found some guys who will do it for you and add text still images etc also actually edit out all the unnecessary bits and give you back a really pro cd,, feel free to diy but have you got that much free time??
    ​atb
    Good point... I may need to enquire on prices..