Thread: hanwag leather lined boots

hanwag leather lined boots

I had been talking about buying the hanwag special forces lx boot for a while, after taking to a friend who is a marine. He strongly recommend this boot.
    Anyway I bought some last weekend and have been out in them every day, so far I think they are brilliant, comfortable and light. We will see how they last. I really like how they have ball bearings in the lace eyes to make tightening easy.
    I mainly bought these because I didn't want gortex lined boots because of breathability.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitehackle View Post
    I had been talking about buying the hanwag special forces lx boot for a while, after taking to a friend who is a marine. He strongly recommend this boot.
    Anyway I bought some last weekend and have been out in them every day, so far I think they are brilliant, comfortable and light. We will see how they last. I really like how they have ball bearings in the lace eyes to make tightening easy.
    I mainly bought these because I didn't want gortex lined boots because of breathability.
    Thanks
    They are indeed a great boot but the lack of a protective rand means that the leather on and over the toes takes a hammering.

​Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.