X Factor

JC275

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with stalking but is anyone else watching the X Factor!! A bunch of idiots are murdering Queen songs!! Does anyone know where they film this, I feel the need to do some culling!! JC

I have to agree spoiled good songs what a load of uter sh*** pointless tv shows its all set up total sh***
lyon

I've got my ear defenders on! Seriously! I have just seen as well that previously one of them murdered 'Son of a preacher man', one of my all time favourite songs! Thank God I missed that one. If they do a Dire Straits night then people are going to get hurt - anyone got an off ticket firearm! JC

what a bunch of moaning old crocs you lot are :evil: :evil:
young kids having fun trying to make a better life for themselves and families ;)

this one's for you JC

as you missed out

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tika.308 said:
tell me about it,im sat in the dining room and still cant get away from it. :evil: :evil:
And i bet your neck is craning to get a look at Mrs Cole. :lol:
I honestly can`t believe people still watch this garbage.
The only winner is Simon Cowell, he`ll guide the singer till he`s had enough or isn`t earning him enough then he`ll dump them.
If x factor isn`t enough, "I`m a z list celebrity, get me out of here" is around the corner.
basil.

This really is the last thing I expected to see on here... I feel a little bit sick inside!

I thought that this might be my one last sanctuary from the dreaded show!

Shame on you all!

Gez

Back