Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mentoring

mentoring

are there any kind souls out there who could help with some mentoring. I am in Eastbourne and my permission is near Hastings with a fallow herd. I have a mentor named on my fac , but he is quite distant (geographically, not emotionally ) and its not really working, so somebody a bit more local would be great. fingers crossed. feo says any new mentor I get will almost certainly not be named on my ticket.
    Last edited by bartrums; 18-10-2013 at 17:07.

good luck mate with your quest on finding a mentor, but one word be careful who you accept help from or you might find your permission grow legs

I would be happy to help
    atb steve

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    good luck mate with your quest on finding a mentor, but one word be careful who you accept help from or you might find your permission grow legs
    ive got to second this sure they are some very nice people out there and i wish you all the best in you finding one but there are many that would sell there granny for what you have already

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    I would be happy to help
    atb steve
    bartrums you wont go wrong with steve mentoring you, he is a personal friend of mine and i can vouch for him being very trust worthy

I was going to offer my services mate as I have for many on here ,I to can vouch for Steve ( Sussexfallow )but if it does not work out give me a shout offer still stands.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Be very careful. I remember twenty years ago when a friend of mine and syndicate manager passed away the vulchers came sniffing and nothing has changed. Beware who you let in the door.

thanks a lot for all the input and offers of help guys , really appreciate it, pete

I've met Steve who kindly took me for a stalk when I was struggling for money. He's a very nice chap and one of his pet hates is people "stealing" permissions. I've only known him for a day but he certainly didn't strike me as a person who would do that. Oh, and he has some nice kit too
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian