Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daystate Airranger F.A.C 40 ft lb.Serial.SB-4741

Daystate Airranger F.A.C 40 ft lb.Serial.SB-4741

My original fac air rifle from Daystate c/w Daystate sound mod.barrel band fitted comes with its original box,single shot tray and 10 shot mag.and its original sales receipt and the owners manual. The stock is very comfortable to hold both left and right handed. It has a pressure gauge fitted.This gun is fitted with a 500cc buddy bottle and is fitted with a protective cover for comfort and protection.and delivers around 55 shots @ 40ft/lbs.This rifle is only 17 months old and it is in near Mint condition.
    More pictures can be sent via e-mail.
    700 and face to face meet or can send to R.F.D at cost
    Last edited by maxtich; 20-10-2013 at 00:26. Reason: Reduced

I don't believe I have not even had any one even ask a question about or (even a tyre kicker) this splendid rifle,its in near mint condition,tell me is it too expensive?
    P.S. checked it against a couple of sites and mine is at least 150 cheaper and newer than what they have on their sites.

I`ve just got rid of an FAC air, and I had to give it away just to get it off ticket (have stuck with sub 12ft/lb and my rimfire). Very limited market.
    Good luck with the sale though

I liked it, but i'm torn between a rapid 7 or similar to yours, but ive also got a AA510 on my ticket which i have to sell first,as ive only one slot.
    It looks like a nice rifle and again i dont know why you havnt had a tickle.
    Dunno about the previous posters anti air philosphy, i think FAC air is brill,its safer than a rimmy in the dry weather for sure!!GLWTS

Forget the rapid they are no good. Get this one its the dogs danglies.
    You know it makes sense
    Last edited by maxtich; 21-10-2013 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by techno View Post
    I liked it, but i'm torn between a rapid 7 or similar to yours, but ive also got a AA510 on my ticket which i have to sell first,as ive only one slot.
    It looks like a nice rifle and again i dont know why you havnt had a tickle.
    Dunno about the previous posters anti air philosphy, i think FAC air is brill,its safer than a rimmy in the dry weather for sure!!GLWTS
    Hardly anti air philosophy bud. Been using air rifles for over 30 yrs and would never be without one. But the simple fact is, sub 12 and a rimfire is a far better proposition.
    There is no job you can do with FAC air that can`t be done with them, but plenty that they can do that can`t be done with FAC air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Hardly anti air philosophy bud. Been using air rifles for over 30 yrs and would never be without one. But the simple fact is, sub 12 and a rimfire is a far better proposition.
    There is no job you can do with FAC air that can`t be done with them, but plenty that they can do that can`t be done with FAC air.
    Sorry if that offended bud, but chatting on this op's page isnt helping him sell his daystate,so i'm outa here.Nice rifle by the way.BTTT

Thanks gents comments noted,Prospective buyer is welcome to test and shoot it on my permission before buying.You wont be disappointed and its not pellet fussy either.

Bump for a super rifle