Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking around Elgin 26th October

Stalking around Elgin 26th October

Hi,I'm up at Elgin area of Scotland for a week visiting relations,just wondered if at all possible to get out for a wander one morning not bothered about shooting just a look around would be great, always a return to Yorkshire for roe deer,regards Karl..
    Last edited by Karl7mm08; 20-10-2013 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl7mm08 View Post
    Hi,I'm up at Elgin area of Scotland for a week visiting relations,just wondered if at all possible to get out for a wander one morning not bothered about shooting just a look around would be great, always a return to Yorkshire for roe deer,regards Karl..
    You looking to get away from her for a few hours pal ? Lol does she know about this post ? Just so I don't drop you in it buddy. ..
    Regards Jimmy

JRoe on here would be a good start. Hes a cracking bloke and has some lovely ground for stalking. Hes not a million miles from Elgin either. I have been up in Elgin for the last two weeks, just got back on friday. Nice part of the world!

You could try JRoe, he's at Nairn just a short drive from Inverness and he's on this site. Sound guy.

Could try Moray Outfitting, I'm sure they have ground not a kick in the arse from Elgin.

Hello

And thanks to Mick9abf for the mention.

Unfortunately not available on the 26th! Could do you a walk round on the Sunday if that works. But equally would highly recommend JRoe at Ardersier - only about 20 min out from Elgin and he may have the date you're looking for.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Cheers lads I'll try contacting him regards Karl.

Nice to see you use a 7mm08,I wouldn't use anything else!!!! That's to the flyingfisherman.Haha!!!
    Last edited by Karl7mm08; 20-10-2013 at 15:28.

Hi Karl hope you get something sorted I'm just back yesterday from your neck of the woods after a weeks family break.

Cheers mate,your mate seems pleased with that scope!!!