Wanted: Stalking around Elgin 26th October

Karl7mm08

Hi,I'm up at Elgin area of Scotland for a week visiting relations,just wondered if at all possible to get out for a wander one morning not bothered about shooting just a look around would be great, always a return to Yorkshire for roe deer,regards Karl..

Last edited:
Hi,I'm up at Elgin area of Scotland for a week visiting relations,just wondered if at all possible to get out for a wander one morning not bothered about shooting just a look around would be great, always a return to Yorkshire for roe deer,regards Karl..

You looking to get away from her for a few hours pal ? Lol does she know about this post ? Just so I don't drop you in it buddy. ..
Regards Jimmy

JRoe on here would be a good start. Hes a cracking bloke and has some lovely ground for stalking. Hes not a million miles from Elgin either. I have been up in Elgin for the last two weeks, just got back on friday. Nice part of the world!

Hello

And thanks to Mick9abf for the mention.

Unfortunately not available on the 26th! Could do you a walk round on the Sunday if that works. But equally would highly recommend JRoe at Ardersier - only about 20 min out from Elgin and he may have the date you're looking for.

Nice to see you use a 7mm08,I wouldn't use anything else!!!! That's to the flyingfisherman.Haha!!!

Last edited:
Hi Karl hope you get something sorted I'm just back yesterday from your neck of the woods after a weeks family break.

Back