Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Driven Boar Trip January

  1. #1

    Driven Boar Trip January

    I'm interested in doing a driven boar trip sometime between late December > end of January. I'm not interested in an expensive trip, but something circa 1200.00 + flights for 3 days hunting.

    Any recommendations ?



    Mark.

  2. #2
    stalking england on this site ask for mark howard top bloke to deal with and puts you first not the profit
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  3. #3
    Thanks. I had a look, but their trips appear to be a little more expensive than I'm looking for.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Thanks. I had a look, but their trips appear to be a little more expensive than I'm looking for.
    They certainly are ! although your quoted ball park figure is a little low.
    Have you asked Tommo Svetic of Artemisshunting, I have my name lodged with him and sometimes he has a group that needs 'topping up' so gets in touch.
    His prices aren't as low as your figure but his price includes evrything including flights with no added fees for any big pigs shot.
    Another good guy for reasonably priced trips is Frank Ille of Basswood but he only does trips from November to end of December, his price is all inclusive too.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    They certainly are ! although your quoted ball park figure is a little low.
    Have you asked Tommo Svetic of Artemisshunting, I have my name lodged with him and sometimes he has a group that needs 'topping up' so gets in touch.
    His prices aren't as low as your figure but his price includes evrything including flights with no added fees for any big pigs shot.
    Another good guy for reasonably priced trips is Frank Ille of Basswood but he only does trips from November to end of December, his price is all inclusive too.

    Thanks, I have emailed Frank, but I'll try the other company too. 1200.00 + flights is pretty much what I've paid for the Portugal trip, & is similar to the Croatia trip offered on here, and the area I'd like to be.

    I do have some flexibility, but I'm not interested in trips costing twice as much, especially after just having bought a new double rifle, and the Portugal trip !


    Mark.

  6. #6
    Mark I have been with both of the two guys I mentioned several times and your figure plus flights are about what they charge and I can personally recommend them.
    Their flight times from UK enable you to get to your hunting area in time for dinner and a briefing ready for the early morning start the following morning so you don't fall asleep at your peg !
    The return flights are arranged for midday so you can celebrate the final night without worrying about getting up early for the return trip.
    Both agents are very experienced and organised.

  7. #7
    Thanks, both have been emailed

    I'll see what they come with.

  8. #8
    To be honest, what you get with us is hard to beat, and if you are adding flights and travel onto the 1200 you may like to consider us. Shooting 3 days on 3 differant shoots across France and the party starts when you get on the bus. You leave the lot to us. Its got to be worth a thought. After all that new rifle of yours needs some rounds putting through it. The third day of the trip will be our big day of the year. One cost one price nothing hidden and no trophy fees.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    To be honest, what you get with us is hard to beat, and if you are adding flights and travel onto the 1200 you may like to consider us. Shooting 3 days on 3 differant shoots across France and the party starts when you get on the bus. You leave the lot to us. Its got to be worth a thought. After all that new rifle of yours needs some rounds putting through it. The third day of the trip will be our big day of the year. One cost one price nothing hidden and no trophy fees.
    Mark,


    Flights are circa 150.00 > 200.00 return, so my trip to Portugal is costing 1400.00 all in. Another trip on here is costing 1420.00 all in. Artemis have quoted about 1700.00 all in, quite a big jump, and your trip appears to be 2200.00 ? substantially more than what I'm prepared to pay at this time.


    Mark.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Mark,


    Flights are circa 150.00 > 200.00 return, so my trip to Portugal is costing 1400.00 all in. Another trip on here is costing 1420.00 all in. Artemis have quoted about 1700.00 all in, quite a big jump, and your trip appears to be 2200.00 ? substantially more than what I'm prepared to pay at this time.


    Mark.

    Well enjoy it all the same. But please keep an eye on what we are doing in the future, after all our 3 day trips shooting 1 day are 870.00 Enjoying your sport is the most important thing regardless of who you go with.

    Happy hunting
    Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.


Similar Threads

  1. Available Driven Wild Boar trip to Serbia
    By A1Decoy.co.uk in forum Wild Boar Opportunities
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-11-2015, 07:37
  2. Wanted Driven Boar
    By Tricksport in forum Wild Boar Opportunities
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-12-2014, 20:47
  3. Driven boar in January? Available anywhere?
    By kingstonandy in forum Wild Boar
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 14:12
  4. Available Driven Wild Boar / Driven Pheasant Poland
    By nielaj in forum Wild Boar Opportunities
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-12-2011, 10:33
  5. Driven Boar
    By trev in forum Photos
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 21:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •