Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Yukon Photon

  1. #1

    Yukon Photon

    Brand new Boxed Photon 5x42 Digital Rifle Scope

    New Yukon Doubler fitted with Marky Adapter

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	33785

    SOLD
    Last edited by Wsm; 21-10-2013 at 19:11.

  2. #2
    Hi,
    If you decide to go down the road of splitting, I would be interested in the Doubler and Adaptor.
    Good luck with your sale.
    Bob

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    Hi,
    If you decide to go down the road of splitting, I would be interested in the Doubler and Adaptor.
    Good luck with your sale.
    Bob
    Thanks for the offer Bob and I'll bear it in mind

    To be honest I thought this would sell better as a package as the first thing everyone seems to do is add a doubler.It certainly improves the image and if you watch the Marky comparison vid on the Tube the package punches well above the price tag compared to other more expensive units

  4. #4
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsm View Post
    Thanks for the offer Bob and I'll bear it in mind

    To be honest I thought this would sell better as a package as the first thing everyone seems to do is add a doubler.It certainly improves the image and if you watch the Marky comparison vid on the Tube the package punches well above the price tag compared to other more expensive units

    hi WSM

    I have just spoken to a shooting buddy who wants this, so may i ask you to hold on until he gets home from work, Im just leaving the castle now so he will be home a bit after me, (about .45 hours from now) if hes not back already , just to give him first dibs.
    thank you

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  5. #5
    did the boubler do the job as per and do you have a battery pack for sale !

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    hi WSM I have just spoken to a shooting buddy who wants this, so may i ask you to hold on until he gets home from work, Im just leaving the castle now so he will be home a bit after me, (about .45 hours from now) if hes not back already , just to give him first dibs. thank you bob.
    OK Bob first dibs for tonight
    Last edited by Wsm; 21-10-2013 at 16:41.

  7. #7
    The doubler makes the image a lot cleaner but obviously the downside is a reduced field of view

    On the one I've been using (the one for sale is brand new) I've only had to change the batteries once and its been used for a good few hours.On that basis I'd rather just keep a few spare AA's in my pocket rather than a battery pack
    Last edited by Wsm; 21-10-2013 at 17:10.

  8. #8
    ok maty thanks did marky sell you the hole kit or just his tube!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    ok maty thanks did marky sell you the hole kit or just his tube!
    I've had two adapters of Marky (who is a real gent by the way) but the doubler was from elsewhere

  10. #10
    sorry to be a pain but which one did you go for !

Similar Threads

  1. Yukon Photon
    By Bigboab29 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 15-11-2014, 19:01
  2. Yukon Photon
    By geoffrey in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-08-2013, 23:03
  3. Yukon photon
    By Scots_stalker in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 17:35
  4. Yukon Photon availability
    By Scott Country in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 13:13
  5. Yukon Photon.
    By gunner269 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 15:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •