BBC1 tonight at 11.30 - Fox Wars

bobthedug

See there is a documentary tonight on foxes and features "those who hunt them" and apparently it includes "upsetting scenes"
Will be interesting to see what is broadcast.

Its on the BBC so of course it isnt going to be one sided is it......

Oh dear oh dear its like a car crash... You dont want to watch but going to have too...

Well, I'll say it again ahead of the programme: "Why should foxes be afforded any less management Best Practice than applicable to a qualifying DSCL2 witnessed cull?"

Clearly we can dispense with the carcass management element but are we really saying that in the battle for hearts & minds its possible to justify shooting vixens with young and with no credible plan to account for such starving offspring in a meaningful time frame?

Vermin they may be classed but this is the 21st Century and we should be doing better.

My opinion only of course.
:stir:

K

wished they were classed as vermin ! its classed as class 2 !!?? fox what ever that is? by defra prob due to if it had a real tag ie pest then the goverment would need to deal with the town fox :cuckoo: but ha ho more happy nights ****ing them :D

Well, I'll say it again ahead of the programme: "Why should foxes be afforded any less management Best Practice than applicable to a qualifying DSCL2 witnessed cull?"

Clearly we can dispense with the carcass management element but are we really saying that in the battle for hearts & minds its possible to justify shooting vixens with young and with no credible plan to account for such starving offspring in a meaningful time frame?

Vermin they may be classed but this is the 21st Century and we should be doing better.

My opinion only of course.
:stir:

K

Indeed, and in the same vane is it not time that the Deer Act was amended to abolish the killing of hinds out of season under the premise of crop protection. And while we are at it should not pigeons, crows, stoats, rats and mink etc have a season so as not to inflict suffering to their young.

It really isn't good enough that those who suffer damage from "vermin" are allowed to control such pests just to maximise profits.

Indeed, and in the same vane is it not time that the Deer Act was amended to abolish the killing of hinds out of season under the premise of crop protection. And while we are at it should not pigeons, crows, stoats, rats and mink etc have a season so as not to inflict suffering to their young.

It really isn't good enough that those who suffer damage from "vermin" are allowed to control such pests just to maximise profits.

​I hope you are taking the ****...

Fox wars?

I've just read the preview for the above - bla bla bla --- meeting pelple who love them, hate them and hunt them down, down surely not down as getting DOWN with a foxy lady I hope not lol bazil

Please remove those rose tinted spectacles !.........have you ever seen a real rat infestation ?

Back