Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midlands Fallow stalking

Midlands Fallow stalking

Hi All

For anyone interested I am selling a couple of day’s/weekend fully accompanied stalking for one or two guns in Herefordshire/Worcestershire (two or three outings over a weekend preferred) but we can be flexible .

Priced at £70 per outing per person

Mostly Fallow with unlimited does and young males (including prickets) included in the price.
    We could mix a weekend up with one outing for Muntjac , again unlimited but any bucks over 1” would cost £50 every thing else is included.
    B&B is available at £30 per night pp (prices to be confirmed) or a mobile home is available at £15 per night pp and we will get a breakfast in the field, barn or in a cafe depending on the weather

Third party insurance is required and you will be required to shoot a 3” group at 100 yards before we hunt.

Venison remains the property of the estate but can be purchased if required.

We do have a limited number of mature Fallow bucks around and if you were lucky enough to see one and you wanted to shoot it they would cost between £100-£350 we would tell you a price before you pulled the trigger.

I hope this covers it all if not just ask.

I have cleared this with JayB, thanks John.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Wayne

fallow

pm sent

calvin

Don't shoot 'em all Wayne, leave some to move west a bit

Hope you fill the places mate, if by your previous generosity people will have a great time.

Jon

If you come Fallow stalking with Wayne in sunny sub-tropical Herefordshire and you are on the hunt for big antlers, this is the kind of beast you can expect to stumble upon :

http://photobucket.com/Adamant_album

(I think this one probably wandered off some of Wayne's ground and onto mine - thankfully he didn't get the opportunity to wander back before Gadget and I caught up with him )

Adam.

Nice Herefordshire buck that Adam, I wondered where he had gone

Atb
    Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant
    If you come Fallow stalking with Wayne in sunny sub-tropical Herefordshire and you are on the hunt for big antlers, this is the kind of beast you can expect to stumble upon :

(I think this one probably wandered off some of Wayne's ground and onto mine - thankfully he didn't get the opportunity to wander back before Gadget and I caught up with him )

Adam.
    Nice one Adam. You certainly kept this bugger quiet. Now I know why your always smiling.

Very good beast!, & another Wildcat in evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by vizslamad
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant

Adam.
    Nice one Adam. You certainly kept this bugger quiet. Now I know why your always smiling.
    Nice buck, were the roe on your Photobucket also from Herefordshire, the nearest to the camera was a belter!