Thread: German Wirehaired Pointer bitch

German Wirehaired Pointer bitch

I have to part with one of my wirehairs as her mother has taken an exception to her and is making things really difficult.

The bitch is rising 2 years old and part trained. She has excellent stop on the whistle, recall, a nice hunting pattern, point and retrieve to hand, I have not done a great deal with her as regards shooting as she was not old enough last season, however she is not shot shy. She is good in the vehicle and kennel and does not chew, she was crate trained as a pup but has never lived in the house full time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosie web 4.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	33879
    With some scent under her nose she will come on fast, however with the trouble her mother is causing it would be best for all if she moved on to someone else.

She has some deer experience and will blood track and find but this is natural and nothing I have encouraged (nor discouraged) as I intended her to be a bird dog to replace mother. With little encouragement she would turn her hand to deer.
    She will not take a heavy handler, and needs encouraging rather than repressing. She would suit a lady handler or gentle man.

As for her breeding she is Mustwork/Wiggmansburg and from health tested parents with low hip scores and vWD clear. She is not big and is about 22" and light build.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2610.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	689.6 KB 
ID:	33880

I am not looking silly money only for what she was worth as a pup 650, as where she goes is more important to me.

If you are at all interested please give me a call on 07779906039 or have a look at my website http://www.evanoak.co.uk and look for Rosie.
    Last edited by sam evans; 24-10-2013 at 19:21. Reason: forgot the price and stupidity

You will need to put a price on her please.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi there is she gun shy or is that type error ?
    Many thanks
    ​tom

[QUOTE=tom;671715]Hi there is she gun shy or is that type error ?

You are quite correct it is an error, she is not shy.

​thank you tom

Pm sent I think ! Cheers tom

Put a price on, as per the rules or the thread disappears, you have until the end of the day.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses