Thread: SAKO 85 .243 SOLD

SAKO 85 .243 SOLD

For sale my sako 85 in .243
    This is the stainless ,synthetic model and is 10 months old and had 150 rounds through it. This rifle shoots moa with factory rounds ,and ragged hole groups with home loads . Factory screw cut with thread protector ,to be sold with wildcat p8 mod, S&B 8X56 Hungarian (30mm tube) on stainless optilocks ,5 round magazine/ Nigggeloh sling.
    Not using now since buying .308 . immaculate without a mark on it This out fit would cost new 2K plus
    looking for 1500
    Cheers brough

Hi Brough how ya doing mate. Is this the rifle you had out with me up in scotland
    If this is the rifle gents then i would snap His hand off at that price because its a bloody nice bit of kit.
    Good luck with the sale mate
    Fester

Hi Brough ,

How's it goin ,

You forgot to mention you've gone all traditional with wood & blue , and become a man of taste .
    Alot of gear for the money that , shame about the calibre !

cheers

Rodge

Hi Fester, Hope your well Yes this is the same rifle , Need space in the cabinet for my next project , Nothing wrong with the calibre Rodger its the bloke behind it that counts ,thats why I,m selling it . Don,t forget the 308 mate very wood and blue , and I even took that out in the rain the other day .. Be nice to catch up with you boys again some time.
    Cheers Brough.

Rodger any more digs about the .243 and I may have to call your old lady and tell her about the rifle she doesn,t know you have ..

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brough
    Rodger any more digs about the .243 and I may have to call your old lady and tell her about the rifle she doesn,t know you have ....

If you do , could you also break the news about my second trip to Wicklow on the sika in Jan !!!!!

I daren't !!!

Now sold thanks for looking Brough