American Guns...anybody seen it on TV?

Once you've watched a few, it becomes pretty boring. It's always the same. Someone comes in and wants a gun made, the owner flies off in a helicopter to do a big deal with a gun collector millionaire, the employees or family members bicker amongst themselves and it ends with some customer shooting at a target of some sort that miraculously explodes.

I see it's been cancelled by the Discovery Channel and they're not even going to show repeats, following the Sandy Hook School shooting. Which is a shame I suppose as it's harmless really.

That one was quality, I only stopped shouting at the tv to laugh at them (note that AT not WITH!!)

Oh jees, the paint job on that fu**ing thing was hilarious and it only cost 2k to paint on a 5k budget! I was howling! First and last viewing of that cr*p, too painful!

Never heard so much horshi*...building a .338 lap mag for 1000yrd out of a Montana Action. Lol

paige-wyatt.jpg

Still would tho.:D

When was the last time we saw a BBC programme, however risible, on a UK gunmaking concern?

​Apart from BAE Systems that is.

Oh jees, the paint job on that fu**ing thing was hilarious and it only cost 2k to paint on a 5k budget! I was howling! First and last viewing of that cr*p, too painful!

Could have got a nice pink duracoat job for a lot less eh James!!

Have to say their 'gunsmithing' reminds me a bit of dodgy back street mechanics... :rofl:

I watched a couple of episodes before realising it wasn't going to get better. Utter gash.

The one about Redjacket is similarly formulaic.

I did enjoy "Top shots", which was more about shooting than about "Orange County Gunsmiths".

Back