Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Owwww ****

Owwww ****

Well my night ended on a big fight between me and the misses!!!!!

I had been up in my reloading room (sorting out some brass as ya do) and the next thing I know the misses pops up and sits down asking.
    .what's that do
    .how does that work
    .why do you need that
    and love and forking behold

HOW MUCH DID THAT COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OW **** OW **** I'm not good at telling lies)

the next thing is she is looking at all the brass boxes bullets and what not & what a knob head everything has price tags on. I did the old came back from the gun shop ONLY SPENT 25 quid opppsss lol more like 400.00

well at the end of the day I got my brass sorted in piece & quiet

Oh come on!

You buy from auctions, bankrupt stock, second hand shops, adverts on SD (known to be cheap) and the only time you ever buy from a gun shop is where you have a good mate who gets you staff discount.

"Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Absolutely. My .243 steyr model l was 'an ex estate rifle off mate that was surplus to requirement..the keeper only wanted 80 quid.'' She still gave me a rollicking.

Get all her shoes/boots out and ask her how much they cost and why she needs so many when she's only got 2 Feckin feet! That normally works!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Get all her shoes/boots out and ask her how much they cost and why she needs so many when she's only got 2 Feckin feet! That normally works!
    MS
    Love this
    Now that might make it even or just make it worse when she says how many guns do you need??? It's good job she does not know what is what pmsl I always say it's the same one love ;-)

Guys, I don't see the need to lie or deceive. We each have our own bank accounts and a joint account. Same money goes into joint for all the bills, household stuff etc. The important thing is we each have some of our own money. If I waste mine on guns and she wastes hers on shoes there is no resentment there.

So long as the important stuff is paid for first.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Would a simple "mind your own business" and "isn't there some washing up needs doing. Shout me when my tea is ready"
    Have done the trick?
    Probably only the same result as you got anyway.
    Wingy

I just tell her its none of her business,I say its me thats paying for it unless you want too

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    MS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Would a simple "mind your own business" and "isn't there some washing up needs doing. Shout me when my tea is ready"
    Have done the trick?
    Probably only the same result as you got anyway.
    Wingy
    I admire courage and wish you both a full and speedy recovery .

my biggest fear is that when i die , the wife sells all my gear for what i told her i paid for it