Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good gunshops near Dundee or Inverness?

Any good gunshops near Dundee or Inverness?

Hi guys im in Dundee then Inverness this coming week. any good gun shops I can vist while there?

If you had time to swing in by Montrose, Montrose Guns & Tackle will usually do you a good deal.

If you are driving from Dundee to Inverness you could go to Bushwear at Inveralmond Industrial Estate, would be all of a 30 second detour from your route.

Regards

BP

Mallochs in Perth. Crockharts in Blairgowrie. Gows in Dundee. Grahams in Inverness.

Thats a well driven route by me too. Detour into Perth for Bush Wear then A90 taking in the countryside out of Dundee past Brechin up to Aberdeen. When there pop into Andersons. Then head out to Inverness, now thats a lovelly drive then for a real treat Grahams in Inverness now thats a real nice shop.

Its a lovelly drive and a real change in countryside, very nice part of the world.

macleods of Tain is a very good gunshop but it is about 40 minutes north of Inverness at Tain,
    ​worth a visit if you have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    Thats a well driven route by me too. Detour into Perth for Bush Wear then A90 taking in the countryside out of Dundee past Brechin up to Aberdeen. When there pop into Andersons. Then head out to Inverness, now thats a lovelly drive then for a real treat Grahams in Inverness now thats a real nice shop.

Its a lovelly drive and a real change in countryside, very nice part of the world.
    Hahaha, if you go into Andersons, firstly wave a bundle of cash around, otherwise Neil isn't exactly going to get the kettle on !

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Hahaha, if you go into Andersons, firstly wave a bundle of cash around, otherwise Neil isn't exactly going to get the kettle on !
    To be fair, I have turned up there before and someone was locking the shop up early.. I asked if he would re-open and I was told no...... so i can see where your coming from.

I would agree with you about Montrose Guns and Tackle there's plenty packed in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by multiman View Post
    Hi guys im in Dundee then Inverness this coming week. any good gun shops I can vist while there?
    I stay in Inverness and personally I would rather travel to Macleods in tain than go to grahams....... its less than a hour away, it will be worth it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malxwal View Post
    Defo I didnt even get the time of day when I was up in Aberdeen last year...

Nutty