New Boots

Brough

Its high time I was looking for a new pair of boots as the crappy weather beckons. Are any of our trade members doing deals at the moment on a decent boot , looking a 10" high boot no mouflons please .

Regards Brough

Getting fed up with saying it so here goes Altberg gamekeeper stark extreme ...very good boot !
​Norma

Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme: Very good boots, very comfortable, around £210
if colour doesnt bother you, scarpa manta are THE all year mountain boot to have. Around £240, although I have a pair of mantas in a eu45 i want to sell.

I just got another pair of diotto s woodland boot this time just wash off with hose pipe and no treating after . Did 100 days beating loading etc plus stalking and int a mark on em bought new ones for loading look smart and good value .Irish setters don't last and more money

Ive said it before and I'll say it again :) have a look on eBay for some grade 1 surplus matterhorns at less than 50 quid they're fantastic value for money and are really comfy and tough

If anyone is thinking of surplus boots try Exmod.com there are many types and various grades also plenty of gortex there.

​cheers

Back