Thread: Taking a rifle to Spain

Taking a rifle to Spain

Anyone have experience of taking a rifle to Spain. Would be flying either from Luton or Stansted. Any idea which carriers will take firearms and any pitfalls or advice / costs would be appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Win Mod 70 View Post
    Anyone have experience of taking a rifle to Spain. Would be flying either from Luton or Stansted. Any idea which carriers will take firearms and any pitfalls or advice / costs would be appreciated...

Flown several times from Heathrow with Iberia and B.A. Both carry firearms which incur extra charges. Had a ball ache last year when at the last minute Iberia told us we could not take our firearms because we were flying out of T5 on a Flight share with BA. Even though we were on an Iberia Plane we had to cancel our Iberia booking and the rebook our seats on the same plane but on the BA flight code. Crazy. Thankfully it was the travel agents balls up and they stood all the costs.

Easy on arrival in Spain... Your rifle will be delivered to the customs/firearms office in the airport... fill in a couple of forms and off you go.

Regards

​Ed

mods aren't allowed so dunt take one as they will take it off you I believe.
    stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough