Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: were is the backstop

were is the backstop

just mooching threw YouTube as you do on a Saturday night Anything but the X factor found this
    have a look around 4:22 would you??? please be honest

for my 2 pence worth if i was a stalking i did not know the ground i would not take the shot a few mist covered trees in the background dose nor constitute a safe back stop.

This has been done to death before try searching it on here, you can never get a true idea of the angle from the position of the person pulling the trigger, the camera is most likely in completely different position.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

as you said, did not know the ground, but they did, they hit there target and this has all been said before.

try the x factor drinking game ; 1) turn your telly off 2) go down the pub

I want to know where the bunnet got that hat were the BBC selling off Goodies memorabilia .

Op your right Back stop, back stop, back stop and not once was it mentioned, and nether was no shooting one hour before sunset and one hour after sun rise .
    I actually wonder why we have all been forced into taking level one courses, when no one actually follows best practice or the deer code.

Aye guys all the quips in the world don't stop people being killed or property damaged or you going to jail it is a bit late having the after thought after the trigger is pulled .

Ask any of the military guys on here that's been in the thick of it, when the lead is going over there head, old arrse giving it sixpence, half a crown, dust bin lid
    Last edited by widows son; 27-10-2013 at 00:08. Reason: addition

Behind the wicket keeper.

As said previously its hard to tell from the camera angle for definite, but personally I'd have been happier shooting off sticks if taking the shot at all.

Looks like an A max
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    This has been done to death before try searching it on here, you can never get a true idea of the angle from the position of the person pulling the trigger, the camera is most likely in completely different position.
    You are right had dinner with the shooter today, the camera was way to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    as you said, did not know the ground, but they did, they hit there target and this has all been said before.
    +1
    I'm sure the guide would know his ground.